The Multi Engine (Aeroplane) – MEAIR training is available to domestic and international students. This combined endorsement and rating course is delivered as a Diploma of Aviation with a duration of about 3 – 4 months.
CASA requires candidates for the MEAIR to undertake extensive additional flight training, theory, simulator time and examinations. The MEAIR course includes air work, instrument flying and exams.
This course requires the use of twin engine aircraft with glass cockpits such as the Dutchess, Cessna 310, Baron or Tecnam P2006T.
Please contact us for full details.
- VOR + NDB Tracking Intercepts
- NDB Sector entries & Holding patterns
- RNAV Sector entries & Holding patterns
- VOR Sector entries & Holding patterns
- RNAV Circling approaches & Missed Approach
- VOR Circling approaches & Missed Approach
- DME / GNSS Arrivals & TOPD Planning
- DME ARC Procedures
- RNAV Runway Approaches
- VOR Runway Approaches
- MEIR NAV
- Multi Engine Class rating Upper airwork
- Multi Engine Class rating Asymmetric operations (SIM)
- Multi Engine Class rating Asymmetric operations
- Multi Engine Class rating Asymmetric Circuit Operations
- Multi Engine Class Rating Test
- MEIR NAV RNAV / VOR
- MEIR NAV RNAV / VOR / DGA NIGHT
- MEIR NAV Circling RNAV/VOR/DGA, ASSY OPS
- MEIR NAV Circling DGA, PILS, ASSY OPS Night
- MEIR NAV Sequences as required
- MEA CIR Test Recommendation Flight
- IREX – Instrument Rating Examination